5 Oct 2011

Fashion Roll - Paris Spring 12

Issy Miyake - I'm so cool I don't even need to look where I'm going.Issey Miyake Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearIssey Miyake Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearIssey Miyake Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear







































Kenzo- like the shapes here, and it seems fun and grown up at the same time.
Kenzo Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear




Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander McQueen's amazing fashion! An under the sea theme with beautiful, detailed fabric's. Frills everywhere with a classic empire shape. The raised waist here was an exaggerated Empire line of ruffles, which undulated as the models walked, "like a jellyfish moves in the sea," said the designer. I even love the elfin goddess veils, if you ask me any outfit that makes me look like a jellyfish moving in the sea is amazing!


Sonia Rykiel's special touch of chic and unusual - beautifully optimistic yellow as well.       

Chanel's amazing looks - another under water theme. Just beautiful and just give me one
 

                               





No comments:

Post a Comment

1 2 8 9