6 Dec 2011

Croxteth Hall Christmas Fair

Polly Purl was at Croxteth Hall on Sunday but as there was little advertising and the weather was sooo bad there was not a large foot fall. It was a dissapointing and slightly dull day unfortunately but here is hoping this Sunday is better.
The hall itself was lovely- a bit of a grand house from the Victorian times and I meet some really nice stall holders that have given me a wealth of tips to investigate - some piccie's to help visualise



I did buy a little something though - 
My obsession with dolls is never ending at the moment - this is a cute tree decoration from a company called Jacqs hearts, but I think this will be all year round in my studio. Can't find them online - it was a lovely mother and daughter. The daughter had some really beautiful jewelry, which can be seen on her website - http://www.riajewelrytiaras.co.uk/
I think the fair was good for the Networking alone, as it was quiet it meant a lot of the stall holders had chance to look around and chat. 
I'm still on the search for more craft fairs but time is running out and I really need to spend some time on my Etsy and Folksy pages, but there is always tomorrow.......

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You share the best decoration and celebration on Christmas. Thank you for sharing post with us. Furthermore, The garage door repair Acworth GA provide the best and valuable work under the professional team.

    ReplyDelete

1 2 8 9