2 Dec 2011

On the first day of Christmas.....

My knitting machine gave to me a Christmas Jumper!

'Oh I didn't see you there, yeah I'm just relaxing in my Christmas Jumper' -

Check out the jumper at this site - I love it, going to have to try to make it for my Christmas day!


This week I just can't help myself - it's Christmas time and I have no time to put up the decorations yet but I can still listen and dream of a white Christmas! 



I wonder if I can convience the family to all dress in red velvet and white fur this Christmas? 

PS- I have booked Polly Purl in for an extra weekend of the Craft Fair at Croxteth Hall - this Sunday the 4th. Come along if you're free, it's a Victorian themed day so we have to dress up, should be fun.
http://www.croxteth.co.uk/events/dec/index.asp

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased to you. Peoples are worried about the first day celebration on Christmas. Peoples will be glad to read your blog. As, on this day, I will increased your happiness by Remodeling Services in Sacramento CA. So you can make this day special in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You present the beautiful dress for Christmas. i like your post. Moreover, AC Repair and Maintenance Services Denver is a company that provides excellent heating and cooling services in the Denver region. The company has been providing quality service in the industry for more than 20 years. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide their service to you.

    ReplyDelete

1 2 8 9