8 Jan 2012

New knitted goodies

Check me out- the new Etsy pic's on my side bar! I know it's not very technical but I feel very proud of myself!
I have only just got round to putting a few piece's on to Etsy, have a little look and let me know what you think of the photo's and descriptions. I really don't like being in the photo's myself but at the time this was the easiest option. I will be putting some more pieces up tomorrow and seeing as January and February are the coldest months of the year there still time for some knitwear.
I decided to put these up on Etsy instead of Folksy mainly because of the money - Etsy is only 3.5% and Folksy is 5%, but also I am finding Etsy easier to use and easier to get noticed on. However none of these matter if no one comes to my Etsy shop so this will be a trail - I'll let you know how it goes.

Think I will be trying to make one of these, wonder if I could knit it?........
New Burnt Orange.1920s CLOCHE HAT. Stylish, Warm, Winter Accessories. Inspired by Coco Chanel.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/73387215/new-burnt-orange1920s-cloche-hat-stylish?ref=fp_treasury_9

1 comment:

1 2 8 9